By Mabimbi Don
Fish soup is finely prepared for breakfast in many parts of Africa countries. It is a simple and easy to prepare as it consist with few steps.
It normally taken with Chappati or Maandazi in the morning.
- One fish.
- Two bulb onions.
- One Carrot.
- Some peppers.
- 1 ltr of water.
- Make ready your fish, cut it into three parts.
- Paste garlic over the pieces give it some minutes to mix well.(5 minutes)
- Cut into pieces bulb onions and carrot, put into cooking pan with water.
- Put altogether with fish pieces.
- Boil for 20-30 minutes.
- Your fish soup is ready, enjoy.