by Breila Jack
Lakhou Bissap is recipe most known in northen and central zone of Senegal city. Most people do take it for meal almost of any kind because it fits all of them, consider it as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This cuisine it’s all of about tradition, as it prepared with natural recipes and ingredients. Furthermore it is among the most consumed meal within the locality.
Welcome as we prepare this simple yet amaizing cuisine from Senegal.
Prepare the followings
- ½kg of meat.
- ¼ Millet flour
- Grinned garlic
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 Onions
How to cook
- Cut meat into tiny pieces. Wash it and let it mixed with garlic and salt for 5 minutes.
- Take pan, add oil and heat it up.
- Fry onions together with the mixed meat for at least 6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and millet flour, add a favoured soup and boil for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve soup hot, enjoy.