By Mabimbi Don
Muamba Chiken is traditional chicken preparation method done on most of African countries. In Senegal Muamba serves among the best recipes to prepare at Family level or even at ceremonies events.
Muamba chicken is dominant to Kolof people within the country, hence making the cuisine uneasy disappear.
The recipe contains some amount of vegetables like potatoes and cabbages, with the mix of chicken meat.
Welcome as we prepare this cuisine, enjoy it.
What to prepare?
Preparation of the meal requires the followings;
- 1 Chicken
- 1/2kg of Potatoes
- Grinned Garlic
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Bulb onions
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Carrot
- Oil (palm oil)
- Cut chicken into favorable pieces, simmer with garlic, lemon and salt for overnight or five hours.
- Blend tomatoes, cut onions and carrots into pieces with ones favorite size.
- Peel and cut potatoes into box shapes, fry them to fully ready.
- Boil chicken meat to ready.
- Fry chickens meat as well.
- Fry onions and carrots for 5 minutes and add tomatoes. Keep fry for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add chicken meats and potatoes all together, mix a little, let them boil for 5-8 minutes.
Wait a little bit more after, to cool it. Our cuisine is ready for lunch or dinner. Enjoy with Family or Friends.