by Yu Ten
South Africa is among the countries blessed with climatic condition to support vegetable cultivations at large.
People from south Africa like Zulu prefer this meal because it is profitable as medicine to healthy.
Today we will prepare the mix of cabbage, spinach, cassava leaves, and okras.
Prepare these things
- A bunch full hand of cabbage
- 10 spinaches leaves.
- Grinned cassava leaves, one hand bunch.
- 5-10 okras
- 5bulb onions.
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- One packet of coconut or peanut butter.
- Wash and grind Cassava leaves to soft.
- Boil cassava leaves for about ½ hour until ready.
- When ready, cut cabbages in small pieces and put into the pan with cassava leaves, add oil and salt, boil for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach (cut the same way as cabbages).
- Cut okras into small pieces and add along in the pan, add onions and green pepper, boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add coconut or peanut butter and mix well, boil for about 5-8 minutes.
- Our cuisine is ready for lunch or dinner, enjoy with family.