by Y Shomwi
Spaghetti rice is prepared to most of the urban areas, because in rural areas you may find it difficult to get one.
Rice cultivation in Mozambique has became increasingly nowadays due to other countries needs. Spaghetti also has been taken with rice in a quantity due to the taste it gives. The benefit for this cuisine is that, it gives energy into the body especially for kids, building and repairing body.
Bantu people living in Mozambique like to prepare this cuisine in parties and at little in ceremonies. Let us prepare it.
Preparation and Cooking procedures
- 1 kg of rice for 4 people, wash and boil it.
- Take one packet of spaghetti, cut into small pieces.
- Fry them for about 7 minutes, be sure to use salt.
- Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Take it to cool, then mix with rice until well mixed.
- Warm the food for about 5 minutes before serving, enjoy the meal.