by Sana Aamir
Beef flying saucer
Beef flying saucer one of the popular dish of Pakistani cuisine. It is eaten almost every part of Pakistan. No one can reject the delicious beef flying saucer sandwich. It is easy to make and you can get them almost every part of the world. Beef flying saucer sandwich get this name because it prepare in flying saucer.
Punjabis and Pakhtoons mostly liked to eat beef in Pakistan. It is light and also eats as a middle day snack or perhaps a light lunch to take to work. It is quick to prepare and positively scrumptious.
As we all know beef is very beneficial for health. It contain high amount of proteins and nutrients. It also a good source of vitamin b12. This sandwich is also beneficial for children so without any further delay I am going to share the yummy recipe of beef flying saucer.
- 3 slice of white bread
- Beef boiled ½ kg
- Little butter
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Boiled egg
- Butter 2 tablespoon
Method to prepare the beef flying saucer
- Gather the ingredients
- Shredded the boiled beef ½ cup
- Add the little butter in it, salt and pepper.
- Mash the boiled egg and mixed with dash of salt and pepper.
- Then spread the butter on all three slices of bread.
- Then on the last layer spread the beef and cover it with buttered slice.
- Then spread the boiled egg and cover it with third slice.
- Put it in the flying saucer press it, close tightly.
- Then put it over flame turning occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Your beef flying saucer is ready served it with French fries and ketchup.