by Sana Aamir
Finger fish is order mostly for children in Pakistan because it is boneless. It is firstly introduced in us but now it is almost eaten in all part of world. Finger fish is the part of local cuisine of Pakistan mostly eaten in Lahore with spicy sauces. It is easily available in supermarket in freezing section. It is used in BBQ in Punjab also.
So I am going to share the yummy recipe of crispy finger fish which healthy also. It is easy to eat as compared to other fishes and quick to make.
- Fish 6 fingers
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Ajinomotto ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper ½ teaspoons
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tablespoon
- Soya sauce 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar ½ teaspoon
- 1 Egg cornflour 2 tablespoon
- Grind rusk 1 cup
Method to prepare finger fish
- Wash the fish and dry it completely
- Then marinate that fish with salt, black pepper powder, ajinomotto, cornflour, ginger garlic paste and vinegar for half an hour.
- After ½ hour put your marinated fish in beaten egg then dip in grind rusk powder and deep fry them in a frying pan.
- When the fish become golden brown turn off the flame and served it with spicy sauce.