by Usama Tariq
It is an Indian dish of okra cooked with flavors and much of the time different vegetables, (for example, onions or tomatoes). Okra singe equation could be a common north indian sabzi which is famous for its nutritious regard and obviously for its shocking taste. ladies finger masala dry is an ideal reinforcement with chapati as a casing of sabzi conjointly can be heaven with steamed rice, dal and ghee. Bhindi is one of the used vegetable in indian food and there are different approaches to prepare it. The bhindi masala is strong tastes wonderful and direct to make for your standard dinner. The bhindi masala can be served for lunch or dinner conjointly goes well in a lunch box. It is fundamental to cook and doesn’t require a lot of arranging.
- Water ¼ cup
- (Red chilli powder) 2 tsp –
- (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Cooking oil 3 tbs
- (Onion) sliced 2 medium
- (Okra) ½ kg
- (Green chilies) slit 3
- Cooking oil 1/3 cup
- (Onion) chopped 1 large
- (Cumin seeds) 1 tbs
- (Green chillies) chopped 3-4
- (Ginger garlic) crushed ½ tbs
- (Tomatoes) chopped 2
- (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 1 & ½ tbs
- Dahi (Yogurt) whisked ½ cup
- (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Water ¼ cup or as required
- (Fresh coriander) chopped 2 tbs
- Lemon juice 1 & ½ tbs
- (Fresh coriander) chopped
- (Green chilli) sliced
- In a bowl consolidate water, ruddy bean stew powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, blend well and put in a secure spot.
- In a wok warm oil, join onion, okra, green chilies, blend well and cook them for 5-6 minutes on tall fire or until amazing hearty colored.
- Takeout and put in a secure spot.
- In a comparable wok consolidate oil, onion, cook until clear.
- Include cumin seeds and blend well.
- Include green bean stew, ginger garlic hacked and blend well.
- Include tomatoes, blend well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Include coriander seeds and blend well.
- Include engineered flavor blend, blend well, spread and cook for 3-4 minutes until tomatoes are sensitive.
- Include yogurt and blend well. – Include salt and blend well.
- Include water, blend well and carry it to bubble.
- Include unused coriander and blend well.
- Include fricasseed okra and onion, blend well, spread and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium fire.
- Include lemon juice, blend well and stew for 2 minutes and serve.
- Calories: 83 cal
- Protein: 3.6 g (7%)
- Fats: 3.6 g (14%)
- Preparation Time: 1 to 1.5 hours
- serving: 4 – 5 Persons