By Breila Jack
Welcome to this cuisine from Tanzania, it is so delicious and cooked without any artificial ingredients. I like natural prepared food as they maintain the quality of the minerals as either described from industry of farm.
Welcome and enjoy the cuisine!
- 1 spaghetti packet.
- 1 green pepper.
- 2 carrots.
- 1 bulb onion.
- salt or sugar.
- Take cooking pan, add oil and heat it up.
- Take spaghetti and cut into small or favoured lengh size, put into the pan and start fry them,add salt or sugar,fry for atleast for 4-6 minutes.
- Be carefull so that they don’t burn, modulate heat amount.
- Add little water to boil the mix, add coconut, carrots
- Add little water to boil the mix, add coconut, cut carrots, geen peppers and onions into the mix in small pieces ratio, boil for 10-12 minutes.
- Taste a little to notice readiness, smooth tastes mean they are ready, enjoy.